Write what you can’t say!
It’s not always easy to talk about what’s bothering you or why you’re simply not doing so well. Perhaps you sometimes feel ashamed or don’t know who you could talk to. Still, it often helps to be able to share your feelings or your fears with someone else instead of being alone with your own thoughts. Our anonymous online counseling is there for you.
We can help with
Performance Pressure | Exclusion | Personal Problems | Academic Pressure | Stress with Parents | Relationship Problems | Bullying Violence | Loneliness | Identity Questions | Uncontrollable Circumstances | and more…
The email counseling works like this:
Register and write a message
Receive an answer
- We’ll answer your first message within two workdays (Monday-Friday).
- Your messages will always be answered by the same counselor.
- You’ll always be counseled by trained and certified professionals.
Set up long-term email counseling
- You decide if you would like your counseling to extend over numerous correspondences.
- You, with the help of your counselor, will determine what you want from your counseling.
- The two of you decide together how many emails you’ll send to each other.
- Once you’ve written the determined number of emails, you’ll reflect together with your counselor on whether you’ve been able to find a solution that works for you, or whether you’d like to continue your counseling.
Good to know
- All of our counselors are sworn to confidentiality—whatever you share with them will stay between the two of you.
- Our counseling is completely anonymous and confidential. We don’t save IP addresses.
- Our counseling is free.
- You can switch from online to in-person counseling at any time. If you’d like to do this, ask your counselor to set up an appointment for you to come by our office to meet each other face-to-face. Even if you make this switch, it remains up to you whether you’d like to tell us your real name.
Ein Projekt von